Keep a smile on your face.
It's an affliction that all kayakers will suffer at some point. Hours on the water equals hours on your bum. At some point the aching will begin and the enjoyment will begin to plummet.
Keep smiling for longer with this foam pad that will keep you comfortable and allow you to focus on the good times.
The foam padded seat is good for your body and good for your kayak, by cushioning your muscles and lowering the centre of gravity within your boat.
The inbuilt softness reduces pressure points and allows extra rotation
Smooth surface finish allows ease of rotation to aid in paddle efficiency
Lightweight & completely non-absorbent
Closed cell foam makes for a warmer bum on cold mornings and more comfortable than fibreglass
Less abrasive and much less likely to make your legs fall asleep
Bilge pump flow tunnels incorporated into the underside allow liquid to flow to your bilge pump (bilge pump not included)
Back strap option through the moulded backstrap tunnel
Side mounts available to firmly attach your seat into any cockpit
The Bumfortable closed cell foam can be custom moulded to your particular bum shape by gentle use of heat, (eg hairdryer, hot-water bottle, or domestic fan heater), if you so desire. It is also easy to cut, grind and glue
Designed for whitewater kayaking
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.