Offering freedom of movement but not at the expense of durability.
Designed for changeable mountain conditions and styled to fit perfectly for outdoor sports. Lightweight GRANITE STRETCH fabric allows dynamic movement for any activity.
Tough reinforcement on the knees and inside the ankles provides extra abrasion protection just where it is needed.These are really great when you need a bit more protection than the standard Terra pant as the fabric on the stretch pant is is that bit tougher.
Weight: 373 grams
Constructed from GRANITE STRETCH Dynamic; a lightweight, fast drying fabric with two way stretch, the Terra Stretch Pants have a technical tailored fit
Reinforced with GRANITE STRETCH Tough; a hard-wearing fabric providing protection from abrasive, rocky terrain
Articulated knees and an active cut for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric, with button fastening
Fully removable belt with discreet buckle and belt loops
Two zipped hand-warmer pockets and internal zippered security pocket
Rear zippered pocket
Two thigh vents to keep the body cool when working hard
Press stud and ankle zipper adjustment for close fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
UPF 50+ protection
Fabric: GRANITE STRETCH Dynamic
Reinforcements: GRANITE STRETCH Tough
Zips: YKK reverse coil
GRANITE STRETCH Tough
171g/m² 34.7% nylon, 7.6% Lycra, 57.7% CORDURA® durable rip-stop
DWR finish and remarkably fast drying
CORDURA® gives excellent tear strength and abrasion resistance
Lycra gives two way stretch properties
GRANITE STRETCH Dynamic
172g/m² 93.5% nylon, 6.5% Spandex durable weave
Spandex yarn gives two way stretch properties
The DWR finish wards off light showers of rain
30+ UPF protection
Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent
MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
Your pants may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct
Click to enlarge
These are a great light trouser, that keeps you cool and fresh, but also isn't going to fall apart if you do a bit of climbing or scrambling. As well as for hiking these are great for travelling as they're super light, have lots of pockets and can adapt to the temperature (by undoing or doing up the vents). Well done Montane another high quality, functional and cool product.
Author: Jonathan Pillinger-Cork
These trousers are par excellent, the stretchiness is ideal for scrambling over rocks and boulders in Snowdonia, they are very quick drying, ideal for when you get caught in the occasional wet weather (which being Britain you will do) and to top it off they look exeptionally stylish. To sum up I would reccomend these trousers wholeheartedly.
Author: Philip Link
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.