Ticks every box on the awesome list.
Available for PRE-ORDER, contact us today!
The Pyranha 12R is an uncompromised, hyper-fast, ultra-fun 12ft longboat which is only limited by your imagination.
Multi-days, attainments, races, vertical miles, challenging and developing your skills, crazy big enders, big booming fun, or simply mixing it up with your crew; if the 12R doesn't put a smile on your face, you might consider seeking medical attention.
The 12R design team has included several athletes and coaches from Olympic Slalom, Wildwater and even Surf Ski, and that expertise has been used to pay attention to how power is delivered through the boat to maximize forward speed; the 12R features a narrow catch and outstanding cockpit geometry as a direct result of this unique approach to the paddler's ergonomics, noticeably increasing comfort and power delivery.
What's more, the 12R once again really nails the balance of fast and fun, combining the best of the 9R with some new ideas that only Pyranha would be willing to lead with.
Weight: 26 kg
MZ3 plastic hull improves impact resistance and stiffness for performance and safety
Rounded edge bow provides forgiveness to keep you on your line
Centre-to-stern slight edge for control
Peaked bow and stern deck shed water for fast resurfacing
Stern edge for clean releases
Updated Stout 2 outfitting features improvement to comfort, ergonomics and overall adjustability
Foam can be added to several parts of the seat for a personalised fit
Hip pads are overfilled and mould to your shape
Ratchet backband adjusts forward, backwards and vertically
Adjustable thigh grips provide fore/aft adjustment for improved comfort and control
Adjustable full-plate footrest
Gear strap holds throwline or water bottle close by
Length: 268 cm
Width: 62 cm
External Cockpit Length: 95 cm
External Cockpit Width: 51 cm
Volume: 385 L
Weight: 26 kg
Optimum Paddler Weight: 60 - 125 kg
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.