Super stable and easy steer sea kayak.
Entry level paddlers often struggle with stability and steering, and the Glide 390 solves both problems.
This is an incredibly stable platform and is very easy to control as it comes with a new custom designed rudder system that makes steering a cinch. No more spinning round in circles and feeling tippy!
The Glide 390 shares the same hull design as the popular Surge kayak and because of this its great for getting out through the waves and paddles easily so you don’t tire as quickly.
Coming fitted as standard with a front 6" hatch, centre 10" with storage bucket and a easy to use rudder system this boat has everything a kayak needs to look after paddlers of all sizes and paddling abilities.
Weight: 28 kg
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call and we will happily order in what you need.
Note only Yellow Fade image is shown.
The Quest PFD has all the pockets and attachments you could want or need including a front pocket with key clip, i-pod portal and a 1.5L water bladder all standard.
It also comes with a D-ring attachment, lanyard along with reflective patches and piping to make sure you stay safe on your next kayaking quest.
Weight: 600 grams
Waikato Fibreglass Paddle
The Waikato paddle is suited to lake, river and moderate open water paddling excursions due to its asymmetrical blade.
The Waikato is extremely comfortable to use and has drip rings to stop water running down the shaft and onto your arms, so that your arms and hands stay toasty warm!
Can be upgraded to a split shaft option for ease of transportation and this paddle is often used as a back up paddle for sea kayakers.
Weight: 1,160 grams
Custom designed rudder system
Mission Glide 390 Kayak
Length: 390 cm
Width: 85 cm
Weight: 28 kg
Max Load: 230 kgs
Certification: Australian PFD Standard - AS4758 Level 50
Shaft: Alloy & Fibreglass
Blade: Fibreglass reinforced polypropylene
Blade size: 428 x 199 mm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.