A lightweight Black Diamond trekking pole with built-in shock absorbing technology.
The Black Diamond Trail Pro Shock features the terrain-absorbing benefits of the Control Shock Technology, combined with the quick deployment and collapsibility of the SmashLock quick-release technology.
The SmashLock quick-release mechanism allows quick deployment of the telescoping pole and locking into place with an easy-to-hear click (keep the FlickLock Pro closed during deployment). Then, with the FlickLock Pro open, swiftly and firmly press the tip of the pole into the trail to release the SmashLock for a quick collapse.
The pole’s Control Shock is located within the grip and provides progressive four-stage shock absorption with smooth rebound control on even the most rugged trails.
The dual-density grip has been updated with a softer rubber and smoother, more comfortable design, while the new solution strap draws inspiration from our harness technology for better security around the wrist and better handling when tackling steep terrain.
The redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability is now lighter, stronger, and easier to use, while featuring a forged aluminum construction.
Interchangeable carbide tech tips offer secure bite on everything from granite slabs to pine duff.
Weight (pair): 590 grams
SmashLock quick-release technology for quick deployment and collapsibility
New FlickLock Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
Updated soft-foam grip with solution strap for added security and better handling
Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
Weight (pair): 590 grams
Usable Length: 105 - 140 cm
Collapsed Length: 68 cm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.