A versatile angling paddle packed full of features.
The Angler Classic gives you all the bells and whistles that the high-end fishing paddles do, at a price any kayak fisherman can afford.
The rugged fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are propelled by a durable fiberglass shaft, giving you the push you need without worrying about durability.
Check the length of your catch with the dual tape measure on the shaft (in both inches and centimeters), and get those pesky hooks free again with the hook retrieval system built right into the blade.
The Angler Classic Plus comes with a versatile telescoping ferrule allowing for infinite feathering angles. If you have multiple boats or an adjustable seat (or if you can’t keep your Angler Classic out of other paddlers’ hands), the telescoping ferrule makes changing the paddle's length a breeze.
Weight: 964 grams
Fish hook remover
Size: 17.5 x 44.5 cm
Surface Area: 600 sq.cm
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
Ovalized for Comfort
Feathering Angles: Infinite
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.