An ultra-light, low-angle performance paddle which provides maximum results, while turning heads on the water.
A solid yet lightweight addition to your waterbourne adventures, the Tango offers heaps of features.
Whether it's the hand-crafted fibreglass blades, the T-700 carbon shaft or the Posi-Lok ferrule, the high-quality paddle will see you through the best and worst of times.
Weight: 727 grams
The Tango Fibreglass’ multi-laminate fibreglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression moulding
Along with its all-carbon T-700 shaft, the Tango Fiberglass paddle has a super light swing weight yet remains strong and very durable
The Tango Fiberglass is available in a 100% Carbon Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely
The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles
Weight: 737 grams
Feathering Angles: Infinite
Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in.
Surface area: 96 sq. in.
Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Type: Straight Shaft
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.