Conquer every mountain with this alpine boot.
Merging traditional construction with modern materials, the Nepal EVO GTX integrates proven performance design with a classic fit, creating an award winning alpine boot.
Combining durable leather uppers and Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort™ lining, the Nepal is ready for your next adventure.
The sturdy, durable mountain boot is a solid choice for alpine adventures.
Winner of Climbing Magazine - Editors' Choice
EU sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide below.
Weight (pair): 1,012 grams
The 3.2 mm one-piece silicone impregnated leather upper offers excellent durability and fit
The Nepal last offers a perfect, dialed-in fit for any foot and is easily adjustable with the removable and adjustable variable-fit tongue
Gore-Tex® lining provides long-lasting warmth and waterproof protection in the mountains
Impact Brake System™ on the outsole provides excellent traction
EZ Roller hardware allows you to lock down the laces
Ideal terrain: Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing
Weight (pair): 1,012g
Upper: 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather with high-abrasion resistant fabric / Vibram® rubber rands
Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear
Insole: Insulating Ibi-Thermo 9mm
Midsole: 8-9mm TPU / PU inserts / SBR Aircushion
Sole: Vibram® with Impact Brake System™
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.