You'll never want to get out of your kayak again.
What makes Sweet Cheeks so special? The Sweet Cheeks form fits around your rear end to make a perfect bucket seat. No pressure points, no more sliding around on your seat.
Is your seat designed to fit your rear end perfectly? No chance. Just look at all the rear ends around you, different shapes and sizes right? The average kayak seat is designed to fit the largest rear end that would likely fit in the boat, otherwise that kayak would be useless to those with a big rear end.
The Sweet Cheeks allows your rear end to form a butt imprint down deep, creating a bucket that surrounds you in the back, to the sides, and on both sides of your legs. Low spots are filled in, high spots are taken down, and all of the areas that aren't normally supported are suddenly supported.
One of my favorite parts is that where the hip pads end the Sweet Cheeks picks up, offering side to side support perfectly. I hate leaning back in my boat and having my rear end slide forward, it is a pet peeve of mine. The Sweet Cheeks offers a 100% comfortable wedge in the front, made by your legs and crotch, that prevent slippage forward too.
The other part that is huge for me, is that the back of the seat meets up with the backband in the exact right spot, so your tailbone is protected by foam, and the back of your rear end is firmly supported with the rise behind you.
As you may have noticed, we think these are great!
Designed for Whitewater kayaks but the fit kit can be used with any sit in kayak
Will instantly improve the seating position and comfort of any kayak
Easy to install and remains securely in place
Inflation tube and dump valve provided
Easy to fit side strap and double sided velcro tape for under the kayak seat
Sweet Cheeks 100 or Sweet Cheeks 200
100 is the smaller size that will give you a lower amount of cushion and lift in your seat.
200 is larger and it will give more cushion, and more lift to your seat.
Choose 100 for adding comfort and choose 200 if you want to raise your height in the kayak.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.