Giving the lighter paddlers a chance to get out on the water.
The Islay LV opens up coastal adventure and inland touring potential to a smaller, lighter paddler, giving them the opportunity to enjoy nimble manoeuvring, a stable hull and straight tracking performance on calm or more exposed waters.
P&H heritage and Delphin like design features have really put it at the top of its class.
Venture Islay & Islay LV are fitted with performance outfitting featuring a floating backrest to give a greater level of support.
Every Venture Kayak includes recycled material sourced from scrap produced in the factory and from second hand kayaks, this allows Venture to effectively close the loop on the manufacturing process and make the company one of the greenest kayak suppliers in the industry.
Weight: 25 kg
Semi flat mid hull with a slight V: Gives stability, manoeuvrability and great tracking
Full volume bow: Helps lift over waves and give you a drier ride
Volume in bow and stern : Carry all your gear with ease on calmer water
Rear weighting & squared off stern: Long water line allows you to keep speed up across the bay
Ergonomic cockpit position : So you can paddle all day in comfort
2 large hatches and paddle park : Store all your gear for longer trips
Deck elastics : Store map and spare paddles for easy access
Fishing rod holder flats: For optional fishing rod holders
Security bar & Paddle recess behind the cockpit
Width: 57 cm
Front Hatch: 36L
Day Hatch: N/A
Rear Hatch: 71L
Weight: 25 kg
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.