The Grivel G-Zero is a great entry level walking axe.
The Grivel G-zero is a perfect entry level axe if you are a tramper or a hunter.
A very light ice axe for classical alpinism that still has all the characteristics of a Grivel ice axe, with a one piece head that provides maximum strength and minimal weight.
The pick is classical neutral with an ergonomic design that remains comfortable after hours and hours of climbing.
The brand new insulating removable ergonomic blade cover,lets the user firmly grip the axe by the head without risk of injury. It also protects the hand from contact with cold metal especially in low temperatures and high altitudes expeditions.
The perfect tool to discover the mountains with added safety and comfort.
Weight: 425 grams
Solid, one piece head
Insulating axe head cover
Strong without compromising weight
Weight: 425 grams
Length: 58 / 66 / 74 cm
Material: Hot forged carbon steel
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.