Restore polyurethane (PU) coating to like-new condition with Seam Grip TF.
Previously known as Tent Sure, this clear sealant makes tent waterproofing hassle-free with its built-in foam applicator brush. Over time, the protective waterproofing on a tent floor, rain fly, or tarp wears out and begins to flake off.
Easily apply Seam Grip TF to the fabric and treat up to 7.9 sq m of material to prevent gear from leaking with only one 118 ml bottle. When a rainfly gets sticky or backpacks start delaminating, make them perform again with Seam Grip TF Tent Fabric Sealant.
- Provides a water-tight seal to keep dryness in and moisture out of tent floors and rain gear
- Cures to a flexible sealant for high performance gear that needs to move and stretch
- Water-based formula is safe on nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and other outdoor fabrics
- Urethane adhesive is unaffected by extreme outdoors temperatures
- For a nearly invisible finish that keeps gear performing and looking good all season
- Material: water-based urethane
- Size: 118 ml
- Colour: clear
- Adheres to: nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and most fabrics
- Coverage: 7.9 sq m
- Cure time: 4 hours
- Cure method: humidity
- Application Temperature: 15° to 37°C
- Use Temperature: -28° to 82°C
- Freeze-Thaw Stable: no
- Storage: store in cool, dry place
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.