A kids backpack when its time for them to carry their own gear!
The Fox is fitted with thoughtful details and features, all adapted from the grown-up trekking packs. Thus it is more than ready to accompany the juniors on any adventure.
Plus, the carrying system grows with the kids: its Vari Quick system can be adapted to the back length.
Weight: 1,220 grams
Vari quick system for easy adjustment to any back length
Additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort
Stretch compartment to stow sweaty/wet clothes
Attachment loops for hiking poles
Pull-forward hip fin allows an easy and precise adjustment
Bottom compartment with removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
A sternum strap to stabilise the pack on the shoulders
SOS-Label provides the most important tips in case of emergency
Pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear
The ergonomically shaped back cushions of the Contact System hug the back and distribute the weight of the load evenly, relieving the load on the back. Additionally, loads are carried easiest when they are close to the body. Channels between the cushions as well the breathable, sturdy 3D Airmesh lining provide pleasant ventilation
Stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
Valuables pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
Hydration System 3.0 L compatible compatible with Streamer 2.0 L & Streamer 3.0 L
Load adjustment straps to individually adapt the pack's centre of gravity
Weight: 1,220 grams
Volume: 30 L
Dimensions (H x W x D): 60 / 24 / 22 cm
Polyester: 65% / Nylon: 35%
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Deuter-Ripstop 210 Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 2 lockdown, from Thursday 14th May...
🌟 BUCHAN ST STORE IS OPEN 🌟 from May 14th.
You will need to register for contact tracing in store, no exceptions sorry. If you do not wish to do this, we are still offering online orders and curbside store pick up.
SHIPPING STILL AVAILABLE: You can collect or we can ship ALL Items.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We also offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
COURIER TIMES: Please note due to couriers being very busy during this time, and delays are expected. This is out of our control, sorry! You can track and trace your order using the link emailed to you, or via the chatbot Bruce, on our website.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
THANK YOU: We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and the majority our team will continue to work from home, thanks for understanding!
Being a small business however, we are so grateful that you are choosing us for your outdoor adventure needs 😍
By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!
Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
Love the Further Faster Team! x
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.