Her Mountain Calls Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Further Faster whose registered office is at 57a Buchan St Sydenham Christchurch.
The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of Further Faster and Endeavour Media & Photographics and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.furtherfaster.co.nz/pages/her-mountain-calls, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
Closing date for entry will be February 1st 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Nominate a woman who you feel would benefit from experiencing an adventure, adventure gear and a photoshoot.
Tell us in words or a video why she deserves to win and upload via the links on https://www.furtherfaster.co.nz/pages/her-mountain-calls
All winners will have a photo shoot, with images to be used in media by FurtherFaster and Endeavour Photography on an ongoing basis. Winners will also be given a series of bad ass images of them adventuring.
Winners will need to be available for the photoshoot in Canterbury in March 2020. Date to be confirmed and weather dependent. Transport and accommodation is not included in the prize, winners will need to make their own arrangements at their own cost.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by February 14 2020 by the competition organisers.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. The nominated women will be contacted to gain consent for use of their images and story. If the nominated women refuses, the prize will be re-allocated to another women.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Further Faster and Endeavour Media & Photographics and not to any other party.
22.The entrant must be following @furtherfasternz and @endeavourphoto on facebook and instagram in order to enter.
- Further Faster shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Further Faster shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify the prizes and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage and on www.furtherfaster.co.nz/pages/her-mountain-calls
- Further Faster also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.