Ruffwear Webmaster Pro was designed for professional search and rescue dogs. It is tough with all metal hardware and large handles to be used with gloves.
The Ruffwear Web Master Pro™ Harness is a lift-and-assist harness designed to address the needs of professional avalanche and Search And Rescue teams.
Built on the safe, secure, and proven chassis of the Web Master™ Harness, the Web Master Pro incorporates all-metal hardware, has an oversized handle for gloved hands, and two low-profile pockets that carry small essentials and provide easy sewing of ID patches.
Secure design allows easy assistance and comfortable control of dogs
All-metal hardware and reverse coil, weatherproof zippers provide durability with the rigors of professional use, and retain their function in snow, ice and dirty environments
Two low-profile, zippered pockets have interior stretch-mesh organizers for small essentials
Designed to allow easy sewing of ID patches
Oversized handle is designed for use with gloves, and provides for an easy lift and assist when loading dogs into vehicles, airships, and chairlifts
Customizable fit with five points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
Two points of leash connection: single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring up front or the webbing loop at the rear
Highly visible red color provides a professional presentation for working dogs
Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Air dry away from direct sunlight
Store in a dry, dark place
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Note that the sizing of harnesses are not common across the dog harness range. Please check sizing and measurements carefully.
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.