A versatile pack that can meet entry level through to championship needs.
The Ultraspire Legacy hydration vest features trekking pole attachments that can be accessed without removing the pack, and reinforced bottom (70D nylon) for maximum durability.
The side pockets are designed to carry a variety of bottles and are equipped with a shock cord to store other items such as lighting, jacket or anything else that would need to be secured.
The front pockets can hold a variety of bottles and comes with an insulated bladder compartment to keep fluids cool for a longer period of time.
One size fits most.
Weight: 295 grams
Sweat Proof Webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy
Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points
Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls
Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound
Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing
Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials.
Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears
Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool
Fit: Universal Size(s)
Weight: 295 g
Dimensions: 381 x 251 x 76 mm
Hydration Compatible (not included)
4 x UltraFlask 550
2L Reservoir 2.0
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.