Designed and constructed to protect and transport your kit, whether on expedition or in transit.
The Transition duffles are tough, dependable kit bags, designed and constructed to protect and transport your kit, whether on expedition or in transit.
A new, updated design the Transition 100 features a lighter weight and improved functionality.
Shoulder straps and grab handles are combined to reduce unnecessary webbing and clutter.
RAPTOR Rip-stop fabric is shared with the Fast Alpine 40 due to superb durability and tear resistance.
Weight: 807 grams
100 Litre capacity
Rugged Large top load opening
Durable zip with storm baffle
Ultra tough Ballistic base
Rucksack shoulder harness
Large internal zipped mesh lid pocket
Extra internal zipped side pocket
Tough grab handles at each corner
Big easy grab handle Side
ID sleeve pocket
Constructed from RAPTOR RS fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight.
Features a superb DWR and tear resistance RAPTOR UTL base panel for additional abrasion protection
CONTACT Mesh on the inner arm harness to prevent abrasion on waterproof shell clothing when the pack is full to capacity and with heavy use
Super lightweight HALO lining fabric has a 1m hydrostatic head and offers additional protection to contents
- Combined rucksack shoulder harness and central grab handle for easy manual carries
Internal top lid mesh pocket for separation of small, essential items of clothing and equipment
Extra internal side pocket with reversed zips
Large top load opening allowing for complete access to contents
Tough grab handles at each corner for easy manual lifting. These can also be used as tie points for transportation
Durable zip with storm baffle
Side ID sleeve reversible identity card
Montane custom made glove and mitt friendly zip pulls
GRANITE Ballistic base
- Due to the many different technical components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Transition
Wipe clean only
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.