A brilliantly versatile pant.
These are Montane's Best selling pants and in our opinion, the most versatile pant they produce. Great for all year round use - in winter stick some thermals under them and they make a great winter outdoor pant. In summer they are great for tramping or for a weekend fishing trip up in the high country.
They are lightweight, hard-wearing, weather resistant and highly breathable pants, suitable for a wide range of outdoor sports.
The TACTEL® nylon outer provides a cotton-like feel, which doesn't rustle or crackle, but retains the durability and fast drying qualities of nylon.
The tight weave of TACTEL® together with a TEFLON® surface finish helps water to bead up and run off the fabric face.
The Terra Pants low weight, small pack size, fast drying properties and extremely durable reinforcements make them the ideal choice for any serious adventure traveller or mountaineer.
Weight: 340 grams
Wind and water resistant, fast drying Cotton-feel TACTEL® fabric
Extremely durable CORDURA® reinforcement patches on seat, knees and inner ankles
Twin needle sewn seams for extra durability
Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric with repairable button fastening
Zipped fly and removable webbing belt, with low profile buckle
Two zipped hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
Zipped pull out security pocket
Two mesh lined thigh vents to aid cooling when working hard
1/2 length side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
UPF 40+ protection
Fabric: Cotton-feel TACTEL®
Reinforcements: CORDURA® Mini Rip-stop
Zips: YKK reverse coil
CORDURA® Mini Rip-stop
165g/m² high tenacity nylon CORDURA® rip-stop
Excellent tear strength and abrasion resistance
Dense weave gives wind resistance of 9ft²/min
DWR gives a water repellent finish
104g/m² lightweight nylon TACTEL® plain weave with 'cotton-feel'
DWR finish with a spray rating of grade four
Dense weave gives a wind resistance of 10ft²/min
Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent
MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
Your pants may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct
Click to enlarge
Essential Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 4 lockdown...We are now registered with MBIE, and YES we can now ship Essential Items. These are Clothing, Footwear, Socks, Lighting, Food, and Dog Gear 🌟You can still shop and purchase all non-essential goods, HOWEVER, they will not be shipped until we are allowed, likely after lockdown.We are still working on our returns and exchange process, please bear with us while we work this out or contact us if you have any queries. 🐻We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and all our team (apart from a designated online orders person) will continue to work from home.Being a small business however, we are really grateful to the government to allow to continue to operate, and even more grateful that you are choosing us for any essential items you need 😍By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.