The sweet spot between lightweight and liveability.
The Sierra Designs Sweet Suite 3 tent has been designed to hit that spot between lightweight Vs. liveability. To achieve this, a unique pole layout has been utilised and combined with lightweight, durable materials.
Two vestibules provide easy access and plenty of storage space, and the fly may be easily stored for ventilation and stargazing.
No longer do you need to stress between comfort and weight when it comes to tent selection.
Weight: 1.70 kg
Unique prebent pole geometry creates exceptional interior space at a minimum weight
Two-door & two-vestibule design provides all the space and convenience you need
Compact storage size takes up a minimal space in your pack
Fast & easy two pole setup
Minimum Weight: 1.70 kg
Packaged Weight: 1.93 kg
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Vestibules: 2
Vestibule Area: 0.83 sq m + 0.83 sq m
Floor Area: 3.75 m2
Peak Height: 109.2 cm
Dimensions (L x W): 216 x 178 (head) x 170cm (foot)
Packed Size: (L x W): 43.2 cm x 17.2 cm
Design Type: Semi Freestanding
Number of Poles: 2 poles - (3 poles hubbed together + 1 ridge pole)
Number of Guylines: 4
Stake Quantity: 10
Pole Material: DAC Featherlite Aluminium
Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.