The sweet spot between lightweight and liveability.
The Sierra Designs Sweet Suite 2 tent has been designed to hit that spot between lightweight Vs. liveability. To achieve this, a unique pole layout has been utilised and combined with lightweight, durable materials.
Two vestibules provide easy access and plenty of storage space, and the fly may be easily stored for ventilation and stargazing.
No longer do you need to stress between comfort and weight when it comes to tent selection.
Weight: 1.45 kg
Unique prebent pole geometry creates exceptional interior space at a minimum weight
Two-door & two-vestibule design provides all the space and convenience you need
Compact storage size takes up a minimal space in your pack
Fast & easy two pole setup
Minimum Weight: 1.45 kg
Packaged Weight: 1.64 kg
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Vestibules: 2
Vestibule Area: 0.83 sq m + 0.83 sq m
Floor Area: 2.71 m2
Peak Height: 104.1 cm
Dimensions (L x W): 216 x 130 (head) x 122cm (foot)
Packed Size: (L x W): 41.9 cm x 16.5 cm
Design Type: Semi Freestanding
Number of Poles: 2 poles - (3 poles hubbed together + 1 ridge pole)
Number of Guylines: 4
Stake Quantity: 10
Pole Material: DAC Featherlite Aluminium
Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 2 lockdown, from Thursday 14th May...
🌟 BUCHAN ST STORE IS OPEN 🌟 from May 14th.
You will need to register for contact tracing in store, no exceptions sorry. If you do not wish to do this, we are still offering online orders and curbside store pick up.
SHIPPING STILL AVAILABLE: You can collect or we can ship ALL Items.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We also offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
COURIER TIMES: Please note due to couriers being very busy during this time, and delays are expected. This is out of our control, sorry! You can track and trace your order using the link emailed to you, or via the chatbot Bruce, on our website.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
THANK YOU: We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and the majority our team will continue to work from home, thanks for understanding!
Being a small business however, we are so grateful that you are choosing us for your outdoor adventure needs 😍
By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!
Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
Love the Further Faster Team! x
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.