Walls so steep they'd be hard to climb.
The Sierra Designs Clearwing is a 2 door, 2 vestibule fully freestanding backpacking tent.
Hoop poles over the doors provide vertical sidewalls and tons of interior space, and a full coverage, vented rainfly keeps the weather at bay.
A hubless pole system allows the Clearwing to pack down small into its burrito bag.
Weight (minimum): 1.78 kg
Fully freestanding for easy setup
Two doors & two vestibules for storage and easy access
Hoop poles with ridge pole create vertical sidewalls for maximum interior space
Efficient pole construction packs down small
Burrito bag storage
Minimum Weight: 1.78 kg
Packaged Weight: 2.1 kg
Number of Poles: 3
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Vestibules: 2
Dimensions: 232 cm x 131 cm
Vestibule Area: 1.14 sq m
Floor Area: 23.09 m2
Peak Height: 103 cm
Design Type: Freestanding
Number of Guylines: 4
Stake Quantity: 10
Pole Material: DAC Pressfit
Aluminum Fly Fabric: 68D 190T Poly Taffeta 1800MM PU WR FR CPAI84
Floor Fabric: 68D 190T Poly Taffeta WR/1800MM PU, FR CPAI84
Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.