When weight and size are of the upmost importance.
Using the warmth of 850+ loft 90/10 Premium goose down, the amazing moisture protection of ULTRA-DRY Down and a micro-weight 10D Nylon shell and 15D lining creates one of the best warmth for weight minimalist sleeping bags available.
Its balance of size, weight and warmth make it an excellent summer sleeping bag, especially for weight and space conscious cycle tourers and ultra light walkers and mountain runners. It also works well as a liner bag, slipping inside another sleeping bag to add one or two seasons to its rating.
The Spark compresses so small that Sea to Summit had to re-engineer its compression-sacks to make one that reduced sufficiently.
Weight: 510 grams
10D nylon shell for minimal weight and bulk
Sewn through lateral baffles over legs, box wall baffles over torso
55/45 fill ratio
Differential fill to gradually concentrate warmth over body core
Contoured hood with draw-cord
1/2 length YKK #3 side zip
Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell / laundry bag
- Down: ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft 90/10 Premium Goose Down
Lower limit: 2ºC
Extreme limit: -13ºC
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.