A lightweight, technical mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant fabric upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
Designed to make light work of tough alpine terrain in variable conditions, the Raven 3 GORE-TEX® mountaineering boot has an abrasion-resistant fabric upper to offer exceptional stability, durability and performance, all in a lightweight construction.
Inside, the durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimised climate comfort even in changing weather conditions.
Outside, the protective rubber rand and external TPU toe cap increase comfort and protection in the long run, outperforming conventional constructions.
The Vibram® WrapThread Combi (WTC) sole offers optimal grip, traction and surefootedness over rough, steep terrain without compromising on comfort, while the smooth climbing zone at the toe promotes precise footwork.
At the heart of the boot, the stiff nylon carbon loaded fibreglass insole ensures good crampon compatibility, while the Bilight Midsole is designed with material properties and an ergonomic shape to provide superior shock absorption for the lifetime of the shoe.
Flexibility, heel support and a precise blister-free fit come courtesy of the SALEWA 3F System, 3D Lacing allows you to fine-tune at the toes and midfoot, and the Multi Fit Footbed + (MFF+) with interchangeable layers gives you greater customisation for your feet.
Weight (per boot): 749 grams
3D & 3F lacing system
Cleansport NXT ®
External toe cap
Weight (per boot): 749 grams
Insole: Stiff Nylon + 27% Fiberglass / Crampon Compatible / Bilight Midsole
Upper: Highly wear-resistant fabric / Protective rand / Suede
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Outsole: Vibram® WTC
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.