Everything you need for reeling in the catch of the day.
The Rod Holder II is robust, versatile, and value for money and the Star Port offers all manner of mounting options.
For spinning reels, bait casting reels, boat reels, fly reels. Allows you to fit your Rod Holder to any StarPort, SidePort, RailMount or RIBPort.
When finished fishing for the day, remove from StarPort and stow in dry place, do not store wet.
It's strongly recommend that you tether your fishing rod to the boat while in use. Loss of fishing rods while using the Railblaza Rod Holder is not covered by warranty.
Rotating collar helps reduce ‘strike-theft’
Rear gimble lock reduces rod rotation for compatible rods; lift to slide rods through
Fully adjustable 360° around, over 90° vertical
Easy access to reel when in position
Square-tooth adjustable tilt stops rotational slipping
1 x Rod Holder II
1 x StarPort
1 x surface mount collar
1 x weather-tight gasket & cover
2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
2 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
Rod Holder – UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic
StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic Locking Slide – UV stabilised
PC plastic Gasket – UV stabilised TPE Rubber
Stainless Steel fasteners
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.