Paddle down a wild river, cruise flat water or paddle and surf waves with ease.
Available for PRE-ORDER, contact us today!
The Pyranha Fusion sit-on-top is about having a real fun kayak. It's a boat that you can jump on and have a blast right away, no matter if you are a complete beginner or seriously experienced.
The new Fusion SOT combines the forgiving hull of the proven Fusion crossover kayak with an open design that will appeal to paddlers who prefer the simplicity of a sit-on-top.
It has a stable nimble hull that runs rivers and surfs waves with ease. Drop the skeg and you can cruise flat water sections or quiet backwaters.
Weight: 25.5 kg
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call and we will happily order in what you need.
Super Stable and Forgiving Hull
- Allows great manoeuvrability in moving water and allows the paddler to cruise with ease on the flat
Tried and Testing Skeg System
- A great feature for the Fusion. It'll keep you tracking in a straight line with no hassle at all. The drag-reducing skeg box allows water to flow freely through the stern of the kayak
- A KajakSport hatch gives holds plenty of gear for an overnight trip
Optional Storage Pod
- Removable storage pod, great for quick access to essential gear
Aluminium Grab Handles
- Aluminium grab handles are strong and durable. Attached with captive inserts for a drier ride
- Footrests moulded into the kayak are hard wearing, with no need to make adjustments every time someone new wants to have a paddle, you can just get on your kayak and concentrate on where you are going
- For greater performance and control. Fully adjustable, contoured fit for comfort
Sizes: One Size
Length: 317 cm
Width: 78 cm
Volume: 330 L
Weight: 25.5 kg
Optimum Paddler Weight: 30 - 130 kg
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.