Stand and pee wherever you are with the pStyle!
The pStyle is a plastic device that allows women, non-binary folks, and trans men to pee standing up without undressing. It is a simple design that works exceptionally well. Because it is made of rigid plastic, the pStyle is easily maneuvered through clothing and properly positioned. The rounded back edge is used to wipe with so there are no drips!
The pStyle can be cleaned with soap and water, wet wipes, or shaken vigorously and washed at the next convenient time. It is also dishwasher safe.
- Size: 4.4 x 19 x 4 cm
- Weight: 22 grams
- Materials: BPA and phthalate free polypropylene.
Pair your pStyle with a pCase for an easy storage solution when out on adventures!
Maneuver the pStyle through your clothing and place it so the widest part is centered under your urethra. Check to be sure clothing is not inside the cup of the pStyle. Tilt the open end down, relax, and pee. After you finish peeing, wait a moment, then pull the pStyle slowly forward with a firm upward pressure to remove the remaining drops.
Shake vigorously or rinse with water and store in a secure place. If water is not available, wash your pStyle at the next convenient time or carry sanitary wipes. The pStyle is dishwasher safe.
Most users have success the first time they try the pStyle. For some it takes a little practice. You can perfect your technique in the shower.
Can people with physical issues or wheelchairs use the pStyle?
Many people with injuries or physical issues have great success with the pStyle. If you are on crutches, can’t sit on a public toilet after a hip replacement, or just have a hard time getting up and down due to painful knees it will be very useful.
We have heard positive reports from people who can’t use public restrooms due to chemical sensitivity or phobias and people with a frequent need to urinate due to pregnancy or illness.
People who use wheelchairs have varied success. You need to be able to get to the front of the chair and get the pStyle under your body in order for it to work.
How do I avoid getting splatter on my shoes / splashback in a toilet.
Take a wide stance. Avoid peeing onto a hard surface such as asphalt or compacted dirt. Aim for a vertical surface. Aim onto a surface that is lower than your shoes.
In a toilet, alter the angle of your pee stream so that it hits the wall of the toilet/urinal at a gradual angle; the closer to 90 degrees, the worse the splashback will be. You can also lay down a piece of toilet paper and aim for that.
I’m having trouble using the pStyle. What should I do?
First re-read the instructions. You may not be placing the pStyle far back enough. The ideal spot for the back end is just forward of the perineum. Make sure you are tilting it downward and not tipping it to the side. Check to see that clothing is not inside the cup.
Can children use the pStyle?
We have had reports of successful pStyle use from parents of children as young as three. Practice in the shower is recommended.
Essential Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 4 lockdown...We are now registered with MBIE, and YES we can now ship Essential Items. These are Clothing, Footwear, Socks, Lighting, Food, and Dog Gear 🌟You can still shop and purchase all non-essential goods, HOWEVER, they will not be shipped until we are allowed, likely after lockdown.We are still working on our returns and exchange process, please bear with us while we work this out or contact us if you have any queries. 🐻We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and all our team (apart from a designated online orders person) will continue to work from home.Being a small business however, we are really grateful to the government to allow to continue to operate, and even more grateful that you are choosing us for any essential items you need 😍By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.