Insulated legwear to keep your muscles nice and warm.
The Prism Pants are highly packable insulated legwear that can be worn immediately post-exercise to gain a quick warm fix, or as superb Alpine insulation.
These pants provide formidable warmth for their low weight and pack size; perfect for long distance trekking or climbing. These are also good if your are in a static situation.
The insulation will keep you warm while your not moving and because its synthetic if it gets damp it will still work great.
Weight: 295 grams
PERTEX® Microlight Mini Rip-stop outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features exceptional durable water repellency
40g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO insulation throughout is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
Articulated knees and diamond crotch for step high movement
¼ length side leg zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
Reflective details for mountain safety
MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
Fabric: PERTEX® Microlight Mini Rip-stop
Filling: 40g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO
Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
Zips: YKK reverse coil semi-auto
PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO Insulation
160g/m², 133g/m², 100g/m², 60g/m², 40g/m² performance synthetic mid-loft insulation 100% polyester with minimum 50% recycled content
Warm when wet and fast drying
Wind resistant and water repellent Compresses like down
Fibres produced from post-consumer and post-industrial plastic waste Bluesign® certified fabric: manufactured to strict environmental standards using safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
PERTEX® Microlight Mini-Rip-stop
52g/m² 30D x 30D 100% nylon mini rip-stop
Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
Spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
Abrasion resistance 40,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2).
Bluesign® certified fabric: manufactured to strict environmental standards using safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
56g/m² 40D x 40D 100% polyester plain weave taffeta
Exceptional comfort next to skin
Highly breathable and fast drying
Prism Pants use PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry
Clean your garment in order to maintain this. Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent
MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
Your vest may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommend Nikwax TX Direct
Click to enlarge
Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 2 lockdown, from Thursday 14th May...
🌟 BUCHAN ST STORE IS OPEN 🌟 from May 14th.
You will need to register for contact tracing in store, no exceptions sorry. If you do not wish to do this, we are still offering online orders and curbside store pick up.
SHIPPING STILL AVAILABLE: You can collect or we can ship ALL Items.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We also offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
COURIER TIMES: Please note due to couriers being very busy during this time, and delays are expected. This is out of our control, sorry! You can track and trace your order using the link emailed to you, or via the chatbot Bruce, on our website.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
THANK YOU: We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and the majority our team will continue to work from home, thanks for understanding!
Being a small business however, we are so grateful that you are choosing us for your outdoor adventure needs 😍
By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!
Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
Love the Further Faster Team! x
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.