Lightweight with a perfect mix of Merino and Primaloft.
Blending the remarkable properties of Merino wool and PrimaLoft®, the women's PRIMINO 140 gloves are designed for active use in extremely cold conditions.
Premium Merino wool draws vapour sweat away from the body whilst high quality PrimaLoft® yarns wick liquid sweat across the outer surface, allowing it to dry quickly. Treated with odour resistant POLYGIENE® so you can wear it more and wash it less.
PRIMINO® baselayer is mulesing-free.
Weight: 22 grams
Fabric140g weight; warm to cool temperature rating
Mountain / Expedition / Polar use
Merino wool blended with PrimaLoft® fibres
Comfortable against skin
Flat locked seams
Pre-curved finger construction
Constructed from 50% Merino wool yarns, 25% PRIMALOFT® and 25% Polyester that provide warmth, are highly wicking, fast drying and have a soft handle Antibacterial treatment by POLYGIENE®
Patterning and Design
Pre-curved box construction fingers
Flatlocked sewn seams provide extra durability and a low profile
How do I wash my Montane PRIMINO Baselayer?
Machine wash at 40°C with a mild detergent (Montane recommends Nikwax Basewash) and allow to dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your Primino® baselayers.
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.