Montane 140 Primino Boxers, for active use in cold conditions. Or just everyday !
Blending the remarkable properties of Merino wool and PrimaLoft®, the PRIMINO 140 boxers baselayer is designed for active use in extremely cold conditions. Premium Merino wool draws vapour sweat away from the body whilst high quality PrimaLoft® yarns wick liquid sweat across the outer surface, allowing it to dry quickly. Treated with odour resistant POLYGIENE® so you can wear it more and wash it less.
Weight: approx 75grams.
- Fabric:140g weight; warm to cool temperature rating
- Mountain / Expedition / Polar use
- Merino wool blended with PrimaLoft® fibres
- Odour resistant
- Fast drying
- Comfortable against skin
- Flat locked seams
• Constructed from 50% Merino wool yarns, 25% PRIMALOFT® and 25% Polyester that provide warmth, are highly wicking, fast drying and have a soft handle
• 140g fabric weight perfect for year round active use
• Antibacterial treatment by POLYGIENE®
• Soft elasticated waist with tailored fit for next to skin comfort
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
• Low profile flatlocked sewn seams provide extra durability
How do I wash my Montane PRIMINO Baselayer?
Machine wash at 40°C with a mild detergent (Montane recommends Nikwax Basewash) and allow to dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your Primino® baselayers.