Works hard to keep you dry when you're active in the mountains.
The Power Dry® Gloves work hard to keep your hands dry; the first requirement for warm and comfortable fingers. Wear alone in cool conditions but also as a superb baselayer in any glove system.
Weight: 40 grams
POLARTEC® Power Dry® is highly breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin quickly
Pre-curved box construction fingers
Part elasticated wrist
Grip dots on thumb, index and middle finger
Reflective roundel trim
POLARTEC® Power Dry® Featherweight
183g/m² Polyester pique knit
Capillary action for moisture movement away from the skin
Soft feel for comfort against the skin
Silver ion technology gives odour resistance
Retro reflection technology
Lightweight and flexible glass bead structure
Light rays are returned in the direction from which they came, keeping the wearer safe and seen
MONTANE® recommends that you handwash your Power Dry® Gloves in warm water (around 30°C/86°F) using a mild detergent
Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
Click to enlarge
Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 4 lockdown...As a non-essential service, we will not be shipping orders (this includes returns and exchanges) during level 4 lockdown in New Zealand. We anticipate any orders placed will be shipped in May 2020.We are happy to take your order, as planning future adventures is vital to our mental well-being during this tough time. But PLEASE be aware we will not ship until it is safe for the community and we are directed to.The best way you can support us and other businesses effected is to stay home and stop the spread. We CAN do this! 😊
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.