Drink in confidence.
Simple and easy to use, the pump-free Platypus Meta Bottle + Microfilter combines a personal water bottle with a backcountry-ready water filter for hassle-free hydration.
Filtering water is as easy as scoop, close, and sip, delivering refreshment from deep in the woods to far-flung adventure destinations.
Drink with the confidence that your water is free of harmful bacteria.
Weight: 240 grams
Easy to filter: Simply disassemble bottle, scoop water with the lower half, close, and drink. It's that easy!
Fast filtering: Enjoy up to 2 liters per minute of filtered water; microfilter lifetime up to 1,000 liters of water.
Field-ready: Microfilter is easy to clean with tool-free, shake-to-clean technique; quick filter integrity check can confirm proper filter performance.
Great drinking experience: Taste-free material ensures unwanted tastes won't ruin water freshness.
Leak-proof cap opens with easy half turn; fits most ice cubes.
Weight: 240 grams
Diameter: 9.5 cm
Length: 24 cm
Effective against bacteria: Yes
Effective against particulate: Yes
Effective against protozoa: Yes
Filter media Hollow Fiber Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
Flow: Up to 2.0 L/min
Cartridge life: 1000 liters
Unscrew bottle halves for easy cleaning - both halves are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Microfilter is NOT dishwasher safe.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.