A big bag for big adventures.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep.
Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 50 is the go-to choice for everything from big day hikes to overnight jaunts in the backcountry.
When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Weight: 1.67 kg
- Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
Seamless Hipbelt Interfaces
- Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Integrated Rain Cover
- Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
Spaced Mesh Sewn-in Hipbelt
Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
Airpseed Suspension Backpanel
LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
Spaced Mesh Harness
Sewn-in spacer mesh
Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability
Dual side compression straps
Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
Dual side stretch mesh pockets
Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
Integrated rain cover
Zippered hipbelt pockets
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it
Load Range: 9.1 - 18 kg
Volume: 50 L
Dimensions (mm): 700 H x 360 W x 381 D
Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.