A larger daypack option that retains the comfort and features of its smaller counterpart.
Like carrying a breeze on your back, this incredibly ventilated pack features panel-loading convenience and organization for demanding day hikes and features adjustable torso lengths with a women's specific fit.
The Sirrus 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most
Weight (small / medium): 1.39 kg / 1.45 kg
Adjustable torso lengths
Women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics
When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover
Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need
- Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
Seamless Hipbelt Interface
- Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.