Women's specific cycling pack for all your biking adventures.
The women's specific Raven 10 will join you on a bike ride anytime. The single track may be rugged but your pack will carry close thanks to Osprey's BioStretch harness and hipbelt that comfortably connect the pack to your body.
Specially designed baffles in the 3.0 Liter LT liter Hydraulics reservoir reduce liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve.
The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There's a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hipbelt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades.
The LidLock helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you're off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
And if you ride late, there's a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
Weight: 600 grams
- An integrated removable tool pouch rolls out of a zippered lower pocket to provide organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
Lidlock Helmet Attachment
- The LidLock helmet attachment allows a bike helmet to be quickly and securely stored without taking up space inside the pack. This feature is perfect for heading into the office, coffee shop or grocery store with your bike locked outside and helmet secured with you.
- Dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access and integrated reservoir allows for easy loading and protects internal pack contents from spills
Weight: 600 grams
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.