The ideal packs for long weekends and multi-day trips.
Osprey’s Farpoint® 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 23 kg.
Whether traveling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. Osprey have drawn on decades worth of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
The Farpoint harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for daytrips or carry-on. It can be attached to the main pack harness for secure front carry and easy access.
Weight: 1.7 - 1.77 kg
The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use
The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear
Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear
Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
Large panel zip access to main compartment
Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
Dual front compression straps
Dual front mesh pockets
Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
Padded top and side handles
Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- Load Range: 9 - 23 kg
Main: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
Accent: 600D Packcloth
Bottom: 600D Packcloth
Small / Medium
Volume: 52 L
Dimensions (HxWxD): 60 x 33 x 30 cm
Weight: 1.7 kg
Medium / Large
Volume: 55 L
Dimensions (HxWxD): 63 x 33 x 30 cm
Weight: 1.77 kg
Small / Medium
- Suitable for torso lengths between 43 - 48 cm
Medium / Large
- Suitable for torso lengths between 46 - 56 cm
Click here for further information on sizing and pack selection
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.