One of the most ventilated and comfortable packs that Osprey have designed.
The Aura AG 65 is one of the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific packs ever made traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration.
The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever.
From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 65 is still the top contender.
The Anti-Gravity suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket to protect your gear and minimize weight.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options.
Weight: 1.93 - 2.01kg
Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points Integrated
FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with
InsideOut side compression straps
Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
Dual ice tool loops
Removable sleeping pad straps
Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Load Range: 14 - 22kg
Volume / Weight / Dimensions
XSmall: 60 L / 75H X 38W X 40D cm / 1.93 kg
Small: 62 L / 80H X 38W X 40D cm / 1.97 kg
Medium: 65 L / 85H X 38W X 40D cm / 2.01 kg
Main: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.