The one companion you need on your next epic adventure.
Osprey's stripped down and streamlined Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make.
With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom moulded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack.
No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro has your back.
Weight: 1.79 - 1.84 kg
High Performance Design
- Stripped down, lightweight, lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big
Lightweight and Streamlined
- These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organization based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown
- As well as carrying heavy loads the pack fits to bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-mouldable hipbelts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible
- Integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance emovable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges for lightweight and comfortable contact surface
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
ISOFORM4 CM™ Hipbelt
- Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket
Removable sleeping pad straps
Sternum strap with whistle
Aluminium 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
Single 6061-T6 centre stay maintains backpanel shape
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Load Range: 15 - 27kg
Dimensions: 87H X 45W X 37D cm
Weight: 1.79 kg
Volume: 73 L
Dimensions: 92H X 45W X 37D cm
Weight: 1.84 kg
Main: NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
Accent: 315HD Nylon Oxford
Bottom: 200D UHMWPE
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.