Ruffwear Omnijore is for all dog pulling activity like skijoring, bikejoring, canicross or skatejoring. Warning you may have too much fun!
System includes both human and dog harnesses and towline.
The Omnijore™ Joring System is designed for any dog-pulling activity such as skijoring, mountainboard-joring, skatejoring, or canicross. Enjoy joring all year long in any climate conditions. Complete system includes dog harness, human hipbelt, and towline. The components are designed to work together to maximize comfort and enjoyment.
Dog harness is available in three sizes and the human hipbelt fits human waist sizes 27-48" (68-123 cm).
Canine-specific design comes in three sizes with five points of adjustability for a customized fit.
- Shock-absorbing Wavelength™ webbing minimizes bounce
- Talon Clip™ provides a quick, secure harness attachment point
- Color-coded ends easily identify the attachment locations on harness and hipbelt
- International regulation length: 6.5’ (2 m) relaxed and 8.75’ (2.7 m) stretched
- Comfortable, load-dispersing design
- Tow bridle allows for 180 degrees of tow direction for use in multiple joring sports
- Intuitive towline release for quick disconnect
- Leg loops keep the hipbelt in place and can be removed when desired
- Water bottle holster and two zippered pockets for basic essentials