The ideal backpacking tent for lightweight livability.
Dragonfly fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
Min weight: 948 grams
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Integrated 20D Nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor, and premium 15D Nylon Ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™ offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Capacity: 1
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 948 g
- Packed Weight: 1.28 kg
- Packed Size: 50 x 10 cm dia
- Peak Height: 102 cm
- Floor Area: 1.9 sq m
- Floor Dimensions: 223.52 x 88.9/80 cm
- Vestibule Area: 0.9 sq m
- Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole / 1 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole
- Canopy Fabric: 10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly Fabric: 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
- Floor Fabric: 20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.