Resist the most brutal of southerlies.
Fully featured and engineered with all the technical requirements of climbers and alpinists in mind, the Windjammer Jacket uses a hard wearing 70 Denier GORE WINDSTOPPER® fabric with a very light brushed backer.
Perfect for fast moving activities, the tough fabric protects against wind chill whilst providing excellent breathability and comfort.
Weight: 518 grams
Wind and water resistant
Three point hood adjustment
Four large pockets
Tough nylon face GORE WINDSTOPPER® fabric has a lightly brushed back and provides maximum wind protection and breathability for all day comfort
GRANITE STRETCH panels under the arms and in the side panels gives freedom of movement and allows more air flow in these areas
Technical tailoring across the rear shoulders and biceps gives an excellent active fit and prevents arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
Articulated elbow seams which move ergonomically with the arms
Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood designed to fit comfortably over a helmet
Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
Side volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
Tall collar offers maximum storm protection to the face
Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down whilst not in use in windy conditions
Two map-sized A-line hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK reverse coil zips positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
Hand-warmer pockets are mesh lined and can be used to vent and enhance breathability
Two large Napoleon chest pockets with YKK reverse coil zips and covered zipper garages
Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
Centre Front Zip
Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip allows easy access to climbing or rucksack harness
Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks
Adjustable cuffs with stretch gusset and hook and loop closure for a close fit around gloves or hands
- 70 Denier GORE WINDSTOPPER®
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.