Don't leave base camp without it.
Warm, durable and fully featured, the Women’s White Ice Jacket is engineered for extreme cold environments.
It uses ultra light Barrier Lite RS outer fabric and is filled with PrimaLoft® SILVER Insulation Down Blend, a revolutionary hybrid material which combines all the insulative and packable properties of down with the wet weather performance of synthetic insulation, making it perfect for deep winter use.
Weight: 556 grams
Lightweight and durable
Suitable for wet weather adventures
Brushed fleece, hand warming pockets
Rear external Montane hang loop
Own waterproof storage Montane dry bag
Construction, Patterning and Design
Lightweight yet tough, Barrier Lite RS is a nylon rip-stop fabric with a DWR, perfect for protecting the down blend insulation
254g of PrimaLoft® SILVER Insulation Down Blend fill, consisting of 60% 90/10 high quality water resistant down at 650+ fill, blended with 40% PrimaLoft® synthetic fill fibres
Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
PEAQ Down lining that is exceptionally comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Midi baffle construction allows the down to loft whilst providing an active fit
Innovative PrimaLoft® Insulation
- The blend of water resistant goose down and PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation combines the warmth and packability of down with the fast drying and ‘warm when wet’ properties of synthetic fill
Fully adjustable roll-away hood designed to fit comfortably over a climbing helmet Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
Side volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down whilst not in use in windy conditions
Two soft, brushed microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Chest pocket for GPS or mobile phone storage
Centre Front Zip
Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent weather entry
Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
- Tall collar offers maximum storm protection to the face
Cuff and Sleeve Configuration
- Adjustable cuffs with stretch gusset and hook and loop closure for a close fit around gloves or hands
Waist and Hem Construction
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
Barrier Lite RS
- PrimaLoft® SILVER Insulation
The White Ice Jacket uses Barrier Lite RS fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. MONTANE® recommends a professional cleaning service for down products.
If you choose to wash your down clothing yourself, it ideally needs to be handwashed and care must be taken to dry the product correctly.
Wash using a mild detergent in warm water (around 30°C / 86°F). MONTANE® recommends Nikwax Down Wash.
Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or liquid detergent.
Rinse the product thoroughly after washing to remove any soap traces.
You should dry the product carefully in a tumble drier on a cool setting.
You may need to stop the tumble drier at regular intervals to loft the down by hand (TIP: place a bag of three clean tennis balls in the tumble drier. This agitates the down to help stop it clumping together when it dries).
It will take some time to dry a down product thoroughly, even if the outer fabric is dry the down may not be
Please see www.nikwax.com for more information on their products
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.