Lightweight and breathable stretch 2.5 layer shell jacket.
Using a super breathable 20 Denier PERTEX® Shield+ 2.5 layer fabric, the Minimus Stretch Jacket is lightweight and packable with added stretch to allow for dynamic body movement and enhanced comfort when moving fast in the mountains.
Materials: Pertex Shield 20D x 20D
Hydrostatic Head: 20,000mm
Weight: 175 grams
Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement during fast-paced mountain activities
Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
12 / 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
3mm seam allowance throughout
Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
Articulated elbow darts for a comfortable and ergonomic fit
2 point adjustable low profile hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
Pre-elasticated rear compression for a close and comfortable fit around the head
Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
Two mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack MP3 player or phone cord exit point inside left hand pocket
Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts
Full length YKK lightweight matte AquaGuard® front zip that is highly water resistant
Internal storm guard behind centre front zip with lower press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
Press stud zipper closure system allows venting through an open front zip whilst ensuring the jacket is secured to the body
Ergonomic centre front zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
Shaped easy to use cuffs with partial elastication for a close fit around wrists or gloves
Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks
Stuffs into own hand pocket to make a tiny pack size for stowing in a running pack
Reflective VIA Trail Series® logo details
Rear external Montane hang loop
Material - PERTEX® Shield+ 20 Denier
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.