These durable yet comfortable pants are ideal for technical, mountain based activities.
Made from SCHOELLER® 3XDRY® and a mid-weight nylon face fabric with stretch, these technical pants are ideal for all mountain based activities, whether its alpine climbing, scrambling or mountain walking. The pants are durable, wind resistant and stretch to your needs.
Technical features also include a variety of pocket options and tough SCHOELLER® KEPROTEC® KEVLAR® instep reinforcements.
Weight: 495 grams
SCHOELLER® 3XDRYis a mid-weight nylon stretch fabric with a denier gradient structure, which combines wind and abrasion resistance on the outer face with a structured wicking inner face.It also has a SCHOELLER® proprietary 3XDRY® Durable Water Repellency which will shed light rain and snow
Lightweight, hard-wearing KEVLAR® instep kick patches provides enhanced abrasion resistance from crampons and rock
Articulated knees, gusseted crotch and an active cut for ease of movement and high step actions
Removable webbing belt with low profile buckle
Pre-elasticated rear waistband
Fine brushed microfleece inner rear waistband for additional comfort
Front fly with YKK zipper, press snap and button closure
Two mesh lined vented hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket for coins, cards or valuables
Left hand bellowed thigh pocket with YKK reverse coil zip
Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
Gusseted lower legs which can be reduced down with YKK zips, meaning they are versatile enough to accommodate both mountaineering and walking boots as well outdoor footwear
Removable webbing belt
- Weight: 495 grams
SCHOELLER® KEPROTEC® KEVLAR®
Wash at 30°C or 40°C (please refer to the care label) on a gentle machine cycle with a non-biological detergent (without a built-in fabric softener) ensuring all zips and hook and loop sections are fastened
After the detergent wash, place on an additional rinse cycle
The DWR finish can be rejuvenated by tumble drying the garment on a cool setting, checking it regularly
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your Montane outdoor trousers, shorts and other legwear
A DWR (Durable Water Repellency) is applied to the outside of some fabrics during the manufacturing process. It protects the surface of the fabric from becoming saturated with water and dirt and helps repel light rain. After extended use or laundering you may find that your garment's DWR finish does not function as well as it should.
Tumble drying your garment, if the care label recommends you should do so, can help rejuvenate the DWR on your garment
You may also need to re-proof the fabric. Follow the laundering instructions for your garment, followed by an additional cycle adding pure soap flakes or a specialist cleaner (for instance Nikwax Tech Wash) and then treat it with either a spray-on or wash-in re-proofer (such as Nikwax T.X. Direct)
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.