The warmest most technical glove in the Montane range. If you ski, climb or work outside in winter conditions this is the glove for you.
The Icemelt Thermo Glove is an extremely warm, waterproof and durable winter mountaineering glove engineered to excel in the toughest environments. Reduced seams and 3-D pattern design improves fit and increases dexterity.
The GORE-TEX® inner layer provides a breathable and 100% waterproof barrier whilst 170g PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation offers exceptional warmth. Together with the supple yet tough goat leather palm and fingers, this means the glove will keep hands warm, dry, comfortable and agile in the most demanding conditions.
Weight: 192 grams
Tough and durable
GRANITE STRETCH softshell outer fabric allows for unrestricted movement and high levels of durability
Goat leather palm, full fingers and thumb for tough yet supple abrasion resistance
Additional goat leather overlay on palm and fingers in maximum wear areas
GORE-TEX® Waterproof inner layer is highly breathable and provides complete weather protection
170g PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation on back of hand and fingers for superb warmth
Quick drying mid-weight fleece lining used throughout to keep hands warm and comfortable
Patterning and Design
3-D pattern design reduces seams to lessen bulk and increase comfort and dexterity whilst also creating an improved ergonomic fit
Pre-curved fingers and thumb for enhanced fit and dexterity
Roll-top fingertips with additional goat leather reinforcement
Cuff and Hem Configuration
Elasticated wrist for a close fit
Single hand cuff adjustment - slim-line cuff adjuster is quick to release and tighten for no fuss adjustment
Long, low profile gauntlet cuff for full coverage and to prevent heat loss
Finger karabiner loop for harness storage when not in use
Internal leash loop
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.