Highly compressible, micro baffle jacket that will keep you warm even when wet!
Designed and developed for all-day comfort and freedom, the women's Hi-Q Luxe Jacket harnesses the unique properties of innovative PRIMALOFT® GOLD Luxe synthetic insulation - exceptional warmth, compressible and lightweight down-style lofting combined with the superior wet weather performance of traditional PRIMALOFT® synthetic insulation fibres.
Weight: 440 grams
Versatile, for all-day comfort
Packable - stuffs into own pocket
Unique 'down-style' synthetic insulation
Micro baffle construction
Water resistant, windproof outer fabric
Insulated pre-elasticated under-helmet hood
2 hand-warmer pockets
Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
Low bulk cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
PEAQ Down lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the insulation
Patterning and Design
Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
Innovative PrimaLoft® Insulation Filled with premium PrimaLoft® GOLD Luxe synthetic fill, which combines the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation
Insulated pre-elasticated stretch bound hood that can be worn underneath a helmet
Internal loop and hook at rear neck allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
How do I wash my Montane synthetic insulated Jacket?
Wash at 30°C or 40°C (check the garment care label) on a gentle machine cycle with a non-biological detergent (without a built-in fabric softener) ensuring all zips and hook and loop sections are fastened. After the detergent wash place on an additional rinse cycle.
Drip dry. Some synthetic insulated jackets and garments can be tumble dried, please refer to the care label on your product.
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your synthetic insulation clothing.
How do I care for my synthetic insulated jacket?
You can re-proof your synthetic garment by following the laundering instructions for your garment, followed by an additional cycle adding pure soap flakes or a specialist cleaner (for instance Nikwax Tech Wash) and then treat it with either a spray-on or wash-in re-proofer (such as Nikwax T.X. Direct).
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.