Highly compressible micro baffle Luxe Jacket, warm even when wet!
Designed and developed for all-day comfort and freedom, the women's Hi-Q Luxe Jacket harnesses the unique properties of innovative PRIMALOFT® GOLD Luxe synthetic insulation - exceptional warmth, compressibility and lightweight down-style lofting combined with the superior wet weather performance of traditional PRIMALOFT® synthetic insulation fibres.
- Versatile, for all-day comfort
- Packable - stuffs into own pocket
- Superb warmth
- Unique 'down-style' synthetic insulation
- Micro baffle construction
- Water resistant, windproof outer fabric
- Insulated pre-elasticated under-helmet hood
- 2 hand-warmer pockets
- Internal pocket
- Weight: 440g
• Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
• PEAQ Down lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
• Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the insulation
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
• Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
• Innovative PrimaLoft® Insulation Filled with premium PrimaLoft® GOLD Luxe synthetic fill, which combines the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation
• Insulated pre-elasticated stretch bound hood that can be worn underneath a helmet
• Internal loop and hook at rear neck allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
• Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
• Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
• Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
• Low bulk cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
• Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
How do I wash my Montane synthetic insulated Jacket?
Wash at 30°C or 40°C (check the garment care label) on a gentle machine cycle with a non-biological detergent (without a built-in fabric softener) ensuring all zips and hook and loop sections are fastened. After the detergent wash place on an additional rinse cycle.
Drip dry. Some synthetic insulated jackets and garments can be tumble dried, please refer to the care label on your product.
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your synthetic insulation clothing.
How do I care for my synthetic insulated jacket?
You can re-proof your synthetic garment by following the laundering instructions for your garment, followed by an additional cycle adding pure soap flakes or a specialist cleaner (for instance Nikwax Tech Wash) and then treat it with either a spray-on or wash-in re-proofer (such as Nikwax T.X. Direct).