One of the most advanced gloves in the Montane range.
From the outer fabric to the inner lining, the Montane Alpha Glove utilises some of the world’s most advanced fabrics and technologies making this one of the most cutting-edge, high performing softshell gloves on the market.
A SCHOELLER® outer fabric with its 3XDRY® finish provides extreme protection from the elements whilst a POLARTEC® Alpha Direct lining, with a superior warmth to weight ratio and great wicking properties, keeps hands warm and dry.
It also includes 60g of PrimaLoft® GOLD ECO Insulation to provide extra warmth for the harshest of conditions.
Together with supple yet tough goat leather palm and fingers, the Alpha Glove offers unrivalled performance in a comfortable, dexterous package.
Weight: 126 grams
Water resistant 3XDRY® DWR
Leather reinforced palm and fingers
Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
Effective warmth for a low weight
SCHOELLER® 3XDRY®is a mid-weight nylon stretch fabric with a denier gradient structure, which combines wind and abrasion resistance on the outer face with a structured wicking inner face.
It also has a SCHOELLER proprietary 3XDRY Durable Water Repellency which will shed light rain and snow
Goat leather palm, full fingers and thumb for tough yet supple abrasion resistance
Additional goat leather overlay on palm and fingers in maximum wear areas
60g PrimaLoft® GOLD ECO Insulation on back of hand and fingers for added warmth POLARTEC® Alpha Direct
120g lining throughout is warm, quick drying and extremely comfortable
Patterning and Design
3-D pattern design reduces seams to lessen bulk and increase comfort and dexterity whilst also creating an improved ergonomic fit
Pre-curved fingers and thumb for enhanced fit and dexterity
Roll-top fingertips Tough Print in high abrasion areas for increased protection
60g PrimaLoft® GOLD ECO Insulation
POLARTEC® Alpha Direct 120g/m2
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.