Super lightweight over-pants. Fully sealed and may be perfectly stuffed in your pack in preparation for the next weather front.
The Minimus Pants are exceptionally lightweight rain shell pants. Together with the supreme breathability of PERTEX® Shield they've become one of the most innovative no compromise waterproof shell garments MONTANE® has ever created.
Weight: 141 grams
PERTEX® Shield is extremely waterproof and breathable
Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
Elasticated waist with adjustable, lockable drawcord
YKK side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
Featuring Velcro calf tabs that reduce the volume around the calves minimising wind resistance and the likely possibility of abrasion on the inner lower leg
Pre-elasticated hem for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
360° 'DUSK TILL DAWN' reflectivity
MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
55g/m² 2.5 layer 15 denier with a 40 denier rip-stop 100% nylon with microporous coating and internal 'mesh' print
Waterproof to a minimum of 10,000 hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 7,000g/m²/24hrs (JIS L 1099 A-1)
Retro reflection technology
Lightweight and flexible glass bead structure
Light rays are returned in the direction from which they came, keeping the wearer safe and seen
The Minimus Pants use PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this
Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
Your pants may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.