Revolutionary lightweight and breathable 3 layer waterproof trail running shell.
Engineered for mountain trails where weight saving is essential. This is the lightest 3 layer, fully waterproof, trail running pull-on in the world - 134 grams!
Utilising an exclusive PERTEX® Shield+ laminate which combines a 7 denier nylon face, a 7 micron breathable membrane and a super light 7 denier tricot backer.
Critically designed to save weight without compromising functionality; weighing only 134g with micro-taped seams to increase breathable surface area and a 12-13 seam stitch count for tight, clean and strong seams throughout compared to an industry average of only 8.
Pre-elasticated hood, articulated arms, reflective detail and a tiny pack size into its own pocket makes it perfect for any trail run.
Material: Pertex Shield 7D x 7D
Hydrostatic Head: 20,000mm
Weight: 134 grams
Waterproof yet breathable
Micro trims throughout for lightweight packability
Reflective VIA Trail Series logo details
Stuffs into own chest pocket to make a tiny pack size for storage
½ length, reversed and baffled YKK matte minimalist AquaGuard® front zip
Low bulk semi-elasticated cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
Comfortable pre-elasticated hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
46g PERTEX® Shield + fabric is one of the lightest weight 3 layer fabrics available. Combining a 7 denier 100% nylon face, 7 micron laminate film and 7 denier tricot backing, this fabric is waterproof with a 20,000mm hydrostatic head. It also has exceptional breathability, with an MVTR rating of over 30,000g/m2/24hrs
Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area and reduce weight
12 - 13 seam stitch count on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
Patterning and Design
Pattern engineered with strategic placement of darts to minimise the number of seams and reduce unnecessary weight
Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Pre-elasticated hood providing excellent face protection and freedom of movement
- Zipped external chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zipper technology, designed to fit GPS or mobile phone with minimal movement
- PERTEX® Shield +
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.