Sleep soundly within this comfortable liner.
The Coolmax sleeping bag liner is made with 100% Coolmax polyester. Coolmax® has exceptional cooling and drying properties; the fabric draws perspiration along its fibres away from the skin, providing permanent moisture management performance.
The stretchy fabric is super soft and comfortable, providing greater freedom of movement whilst regulating body temperature as you sleep. Features an integrated pillow sleeve, contact germ guard and Polygiene odour control technology. The anti-microbial treatment is integral to the fibres within the fabric preventing the build up of odour causing bacteria, keeping your sleeping bag liner cleaner and smelling fresher for longer.
Use alone in warmer climates or in conjunction with a sleeping bag for increased warmth and cleanliness.
Comes with a tough ripstop carry case to stow away easily and protect from the elements.
Weight: 345 grams
Lightweight, breathable and durable
Use alone or in conjunction with a sleeping bag
100% Coolmax® Polyester
Super soft stretchy material for greater freedom of movement
Regulates body temperature
Wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
Integral pillow sleeve and contact germ guard
Polygiene® odour control technology
Comes in a tough ripstop carry case
Dimensions: Packed: 170 x 120 x 95mm / Unpacked: 220 x 80cm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.