One of the top poles in the LEKI Ultralite aluminium trekking pole range.
These poles are a top seller in the range, and for good reason.
Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) Antishock softens the impact of the pole on hard ground without the long travel of some spring based systems that can cause a feeling of instability.
The telescopic variable length of the poles are held in position using the quick and reliable Speedlock 2 clamp system which is rated to hold 90kg without slipping.
Light and comfortable Thermolite Aergon grips, combined with adjustable and seamless soft webbing safety straps provide all day comfort in all conditions.
The XL grip is an extension of the Thermolite foam down the shaft of the pole which offers extra grip if the pole is used to haul the user up a steep slope, all without having to shorten the pole every time.
Weight: 246 grams (each)
Dynamic Suspension System Antishock for a smooth ride
Telescopic variable length
Reliable Sppedlock 2 clamp system
Thermolite Aergon grips that will remain comfortable in your hands even at the end of a long day
Extended grip down the pole for when a steeper slope needs to be ascended
Weight: 486g per pair
Grip: Aergon Thermo Long
Adjustment System: Speedlock 2
Antishock: Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)
Collapsed Length: 69cm
Usable Length Range: 100 to 135cm
Material: High Tensile Aircraft grade Aluminium (HTS 6.5) 16/14/12mm diameter
Tip: Carbide Flextip with interchangeable basket system
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.